Saturday, January 1, 2011

Peanut Butter Pancakes

I woke up craving pancakes but not just any pancakes I wanted peanut butter pancakes. I have to admit I stole this recipe from Jaime and Jen :) I of course made a HUGE mess but in the end it was Deffinatally worth it! Everyone said that they were delicious. Thank You Jaime and Jen for the Wonderful recipe! Hope you like just as much my family and I did!

Peanut Butter Pancakes:

1 1/4 cups flour
3 Tbsp sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 egg
3 Tbsp melted butter

Heat a griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat.

In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine. In a large bowl, combine the milk, peanut butter and egg. Whisk until smooth. Combine the flour mixture with the milk mixture and gently stir until just combined. Fold in the melted butter.

Spray non-stick spray on the heated griddle. For each pancake, pour 1/2 cup batter onto griddle. Cooke until golden brown, turn when the edges are slightly dry. Makes about 8 pancakes but mine made more.


2 comments:

Kaylee said...

I will put picks up l8r!

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

Yay!!! You made them...I'm so glad you guys liked them.